Our design office develops, designs and manufactures custom electronic systems and subassemblies.
Our Design Office carries out your projects according to the following methodology:
Our design office can study your specifications or define it from zero. The specifications can be written by our technical services according to the specificities requested or designed by your technical services and revised by us to study the feasibility.
Our proposal includes several elements as technology used, obsolescence treatment aspects, necessary hardware tools, regulatory aspects and safety delays, etc
A project is presented to you with possibility to bring modifications or add new ones that was not included to the initial specifications.
Our technical team creates a prototype in accordance with the final validated specifications.
A test/qualification phase of the prototype (planned in the initial specifications) is setted up to check if the product meets all the requirements of the Specifications.
Serial production starts once the test phase is over and the prototype is validated by your technical services.
- Cloning of electronic boards or subassemblies.
- Feasibility study.
- Re-industrialization of obsolete equipment.
- Obsolete spare parts sourcing, identification and qualification of stocks.
- Sale of reconditioned or new industrial electronic spare part, obsolete or recent.
- MOC (Maintenance in Operational Conditions) of industrial electronic systems.
- Study and set up of sustainability plan.
- Obsolescence monitoring of electronic components and COTS.
- Repair of all types and all brands of electronic systems/equipment: display, instrumentation and control system, specific system and power electronics.