Maintain in Operational Conditions of industrial electronic systems
The MOC is a set of measures that guarantees the maintenance of obsolete electronic equipment in operational conditions.
It serves to extend the operational life of the equipment beyond the manufacturer’s service life by setting up a series of actions to maintain the existing equipment park.
A worldwide network of over 700 suppliers to identify stocks of spare parts all over the world, regardless of the generation and specificity of the product.
All our supplied or repaired equipment are subjected to a strict quality process including the qualification on external or internal test bench before delivery.
Our Design Office supports you in your sustainability projects in the respect of the regulations and specific requirements of your sector of activity (military, nuclear, railway, etc.).
We provide a set of services to answer from A to Z obsolescence issues by offering solutions for a treatment before and after obsolescence identification. We can also help you to identify your critical systems/equipment.
- Repair of all types and all brands of electronic systems/equipment: display, instrumentation and control system, specific system and power electronics.
- Obsolete spare parts sourcing, identification and qualification of stocks.
- Sale of reconditioned or new industrial electronic spare part, obsolete or recent.
- Cloning of electronic boards or subassemblies.
- Feasibility study.
- Re-industrialization of obsolete equipment.
- Realization of customized projects: reverse engineering, design, manufacturing, material improvement, etc.