Printed circuit board cloning is a cost-effective alternative to replacing strategies successfully extending the life span of systems and devices when parts become obsolete.
Based on specifications or an original unit provided, we carry out a feasibility pre-study allowing us to evaluate the technical and regulatory feasibility of your request.
Once the study is validated, we make an identical copy of the model provided.
The technical validation goes through the prototyping phase as well as a qualification phase allowing us to validate the conformity of the product before mass production phase.
We digitize the circuit through a scanner or we recover point by point the electrical connections of the system. Data are then transcribed on a software.
We proceed to the identification of the components and realize a nomenclature.
Components that were identified during the nomenclature phase are now sourced, purchased and controlled according to the standards initially established with the Customer. If components can not be found, we study equivalences possibilities.
The digitization allowed to generate the Gerber files which will be used for the manufacture of the printed circuit.
We perform assembly of components manually or by machine.
The quality control measures of the prototype and the manufactured products are defined in agreement with the Customer in the original specifications.
- Repair of all types and all brands of electronic systems/equipment: display, instrumentation and control system, specific system and power electronics.
- Obsolete spare parts sourcing, identification and qualification of stocks.
- Sale of reconditioned or new industrial electronic spare part, obsolete or recent.
- MOC (Maintenance in Operational Conditions) of industrial electronic systems.
- Study and set up of sustainability plan.
- Obsolescence monitoring of electronic components and COTS.
- Realization of customized projects: reverse engineering, design, manufacturing, material improvement, etc.